The Sales Development Intern is a member of the Sales team. The Sales Development Intern will be responsibe for providing specific project support. This internship is planned to start in Fall 2022, Spring 2023 (flexible around class schedules) and go through Summer 2023 (full-time opportunities available following graduation). This internship will be based in Ripon, WI.
- Competitive research
- Sales tools analysis
- Providing sales rep support
Skills and Abilities:
- Hands on contributor with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to evaluate and implement ideas
- Exceptional computer skills
- Pursuing an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Sales, or Business Administration (preferred)
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.