The Sales Representative is responsible for professionally and effectively representing NAC in the packaging marketplace. This requires successful management of a sales territory by developing and fostering sound customer relationships. A Sales Representative will examine and evaluate a customer’s packaging needs and then offer recommendations to fulfill those needs while striving to meet the directives established by regional and plant management. The Sales Representative will provide direct support and lead service interests in our Southern Wisconsin territory.
The Job You Will Perform:
- Profitably grow the business with priority strategic (high transactional to consultative mix) accounts by developing and successfully implementing Key Account Plans.
- Enable profitable decision-making through demonstrated knowledge of; general business principles, internal financial management and industry business practices.
- Identify and implement Value Propositions with priority customers through knowledge and application of IP corporate/business capabilities and resources.
- Create IP advantage through continuous evaluation of market conditions, competitive environment and opportunities for innovation.
- New account development through prospecting and utilizing tools provided.
The Skills You Will Bring:
- BA/BS in related field
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Drive for results
- Action oriented
- Functional/technical skills
- Customer focus
- Learning on the fly
The Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Paid time off including Vacation and Holidays
- Retirement, and 401k Matching Program
- Medical & Dental
- Education & Development (including Tuition Reimbursement)
- Life & Disability Insurance
The Career You Will Build:
- Leadership training
- Promotional opportunities
The Impact You Will Make:
We continue to build a better future for people, the plant, and our company! IP has been a good steward of sustainable practices across communities around the world for more than 120 years. Join our team and you’ll see why our team members say they’re Proud to be IP.
The Culture You Will Experience:
International Paper promotes employee well-being by providing safe, caring and inclusive workplaces. You will learn Safety Leadership Principles and have the opportunity to opt into Employee Networking Circles such as IPVets, IPride, Women in IP, and the African American ENC. We invite you to bring your uniqueness, creativity, talents, experiences, and safety mindset to be a part of our increasingly diverse culture.
The Company You Will Join:
International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a leading global supplier of renewable fiber-based products. We produce corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods, and enable worldwide commerce, and pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal care products that promote health and wellness. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., we employ approximately 38,000 colleagues globally. We serve customers worldwide, with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, North Africa and Europe. Net sales for 2021 were $19.4 billion. Additional information can be found by visiting InternationalPaper.com.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Appleton
Nearest Secondary Market: Oshkosh