Fond du Lac
Grande Cheese Company is a family owned enterprise built on a tradition, quality and outstanding performance. We are dedicated to our cultural pride, professional excellence and to the dignity and respect of our Associates.
Join our Family and receive a comprehensive benefits package, generous PTO available on day one, night and weekend shift premiums, up to $1,500 sign-on bonus, retention and performance-based bonuses, access to our Health and Fitness Centers, opportunities to develop your career and more!
Monday – Saturday, 4-10 hour shifts with (2) rotating days off, 5:30pm – 4:00am
$21.11/hour and up, plus shift and weekend premium!
- Responsible for the sanitation of all production equipment in all areas of the facility, which may include vats, conveyors, machines, tanks, pipes, fans, silos, hoses, and other dairy and packaging equipment.
- Dismantle, clean, scrub, foam, power wash & rinse, sanitize, de-scale, de-mineralize, and re-assembly to ensure removal of all debris and build-up.
- General sanitation of the work area by cleaning walls, floors, windows, sinks, scales, drains, footbaths, and electrical panels to keep areas free from bacteria, molds, yeast, and spores.
- General janitorial duties of emptying garbage cans and recyclables from plant break rooms, rest rooms, front office, and any other areas within the facility.
- Follow all SAFETY (food & workplace) policies and procedures.
- Ensure safe handling, correct measurement, and proper usage of cleaning chemicals.
Supplies & Maintenance
- Maintain supply of chemicals and cleaning materials.
- Perform general preventive maintenance on valves, pumps, conveyors, and other equipment.
Regulatory Compliance & Safety
- Complete all required documentation, recordkeeping, and reporting as required by law and/or regulatory agencies, (i.e. DNR, DOL, EEOC, FDA, IMS, OSHA, SQF, USDA, WDA, etc.). Understand and be responsible for compliance with facility sanitation regulations and procedures.
- Maintain CIP operating pressures, flows, temperatures, chemical strengths, and pH levels.
- Complete required paperwork, logs, and computer systems.
All other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Follow government standards and regulations.
- Provide back-up relief as needed.
Qualification & Requirements:
- High School or GED preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related work experience and/or training required, preferably in a food manufacturing industry.
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Ability to follow instructions/policies/procedures in written, verbal, or diagram form