Senior Analytic Technologist – Remote
Apply Job ID 25583 Date posted May. 01, 2023
Quad is seeking a Data Engineer to assist the agency in the development and management of data-processing initiatives supporting a variety of clients. The successful candidate will be able to design workflows that encapsulate various acquisition, hygiene, and transformative requirements while supporting automation and scalability. Developing a high degree of familiarity and expertise with our client’s data is a marker of success.
Given the current conditions, these duties will be mostly performed remotely so the individuals should be self-motivating and eager to take on new tasks. Ultimately, Quad is successful when our client’s business results improve, this role is integral to that goal.
Quad is a Marketing Experience Partner for forward-thinking advertisers. We deliver powerful brand experiences that drive consumers’ interest, turn shoppers into buyers and create loyal brand advocates. In addition, our global network of people, technologies and services allow us to execute with speed and efficiency at scale across all media channels. More than ever, marketers require new, innovative ways to connect with consumers. Our results are driven by the combination of shopper insights and our knowledge of, and passion for, emerging technology and consumer behavior to deliver strategic, continuously engaging campaigns.
- Build data processing workflows to support analytic initiatives across MSSS and Snowflake platforms utilizing T-SQL, Python, Pyspark, Alteryx. Understand the merits of the various toolsets for any given solution.
- Perform ETL/hygiene on disparate data from a variety of sources. Integrate that data into a variety of platforms.
- Build complex SQL queries to resolve analytic-focused requests.
- Understand/Implement performance-tuning of processes.
- Create complex data models supporting specific analytic consumption in SQL Server and/or Snowflake.
- Be able to use a variety of tools to develop integrated systems in support of recurring analytic processes.
- Translate client business needs into programmatic solutions and design/develop/manage the subsequent implementation.
- Regularly identify opportunities for internal process enhancement.
- Extract insights from data and provide recommendations to improve our clients’ marketing efforts.
- Ability to evaluate various programmatic tools/approaches to determine the best platform.
- Interface with clients to understand their needs and subsequently design/manage/build accurate solutions.
- Implement vigilant process/results auditing to ensure QC.
- BA/BS in Programming, Engineering, or other quantitative field.
- 3+ Years Programming experience using MS SQL. Additional skills in Alteryx, Python, Pyspark are highly valued
- Familiarity interfacing with cloud-based data sources such as Snowflake, S3, Redshift.
- Experience with media or marketing campaigns either from client-side work or agency-side experience a plus.
- Collaborative problem solving mindset
- Intellectually curious, resourceful, with business savvy
- Clear and concise communication skills