Huberty is a CPA-led, professional service firm where an inspired team places clients first. At Huberty, our mission is to be the most sought-after firm in our core service area: Accounting, Analysis, Strategy, and Planning. Our vision is to be a destination for innovation and inspiration.
Our firm’s strategy and vision are driven by our culture day in and day out. We focus on strategies that enhance the overall well‐being of our team members. In fact, at Huberty, our entire strategic platform revolves around building a culture of trust and promoting happy, healthy, and fulfilled employees and owners. Our commitment to culture isn’t just talk. If you’re looking for a career that inspires you to be your best self, Huberty is your destination.
Key Success Factors:
- Develops an understanding of the business and the Consultant role.
- Develops technical skills both on the job and through formal learning channels.
- Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assignment tasks.
- Builds working relationships at peer client level.
- Seeks to gain knowledge of client businesses.
- Effectively documents work.
- As a member of the team – implements solutions for clients.
- Identifies task issues as well as task progress in a timely and organized manner.
- Demonstrates an active interest in the business world by keeping abreast of market trends and business developments.
- Assists in proposal development and research gathering as requested.
- Participates in office wide initiatives – recruitment, marketing etc.
- Actively pursues self-development opportunities in line with the competency model.
- Builds strong team relationship skills.
- Must be able to respond to client needs in a timely, accurate and positive manner.
- Will prepare individual and business tax returns in accordance with professional standards and as directed by the Managing Office Shareholder.
- Research tax issues as assigned.
- Handle intermediate to advanced general accounting task including but not limited to general ledgers, analyzing various tax documents, financial statements, and other related financial documents.
- Must complete assignments within the allotted amount of time and within budget.
- Real-time payroll processing for clients including printing checks or direct deposit.
- Prepare and review quarterly and annual payroll reports as required.
- Authorize and submit payroll tax payments as required by client via online or check.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Bachelors Degree and 4+ years in public accounting and tax experience.
- CPA Preferred
- Experience in individual tax review.
- Experience in complex tax prep both individual and corporate.
- Experience in trusts and estates.
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Huberty offers a robust benefit package including; health, dental/vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401K plan, remote work options, dress for day and much more.
Huberty is an Equal