Join Our Movement!
We’re a growing company that designs and manufactures playground equipment for communities all around the world! Help us grow our brand and tell the Burke story by Joining Our Movement! We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to work at Burke Headquarters and be part of our great team!
What Moves You?
We’re not going to lie; this is an amazing opportunity. It requires hard work, a lot of innovation and enthusiasm and, of course, an abundance of Purple Passion (def. a love of play, bringing play to communities and specific love of Burke and those you work with)!
We’re looking for a highly talented marketing professional to aggressively grow brand awareness in the marketplace by sharing our story with core customers and targeting new market opportunities. This will be accomplished by:
- Actively assist in the development and execution of annual marketing plans and manage all marketing communications, on-line initiatives, trade shows, advertising, public relations, collateral, and product portfolio support
- Lead our in-house marketing staff and external vendor resources
- Work closely with the team to design and manage the production of product catalogs, including main-line BCI Burke, Fitness and Early Childhood catalogs
- Guide the production and maintenance of professional, creative marketing tools/materials for sales presentations, programs, events and promotions and Continuing Education courses (CEUs)
We have an awesome team at Burke and the right individual for this role will fit well within our culture of teamwork, straightforward and open communication. Oh, and you need to have a passion for play!
Qualifications That Move Us!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management and Marketing from four-year college or university; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Four to six years of experience required. MBA is a plus. Experience within outdoor recreation industry is also a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products and a leading CRM
- Excellent organization skills and written and verbal communication skills required
- Occasional travel required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in one-on-one and group situations with managers, customers, other employees and the general public
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
Burke is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Military veterans are encouraged to apply.