Fond du Lac
Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination, and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 18,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Senior Proposal & Qualifications Specialist can change yours.
As a Senior Proposal & Qualifications Specialist, your key responsibilities will be to coordinate and submit proposal and qualification packages, work closely with executives, project managers, estimators, and other internal and external business partners to develop proposal content for large or more complex projects and, write and update resumes and project descriptions. Critical for success is the ability to handle multiple projects at once while working within tight deadlines and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program, including Health, Dental, Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) plan, Legal Plan, and Identity Theft and Monitoring Plan. Depending on your positions and location you may participate in a different benefit plan.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You look forward to high-level responsibility opportunities
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management
WHAT IT TAKES:
- Associate’s Degree and 5+ years of experience with proposal development or related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Construction industry experience (Desired)
- Understanding of contracts and project terms & conditions (Desired)
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record