Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 18,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Service Administrator can change yours.
As a Service Administrator, you will be responsible for coordinating service for Michels equipment and vehicles. This position must have strong attention to detail, showcasing a high level of accuracy and organizational skills. Critical to success are strong communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team, provide structure, and enhance customer service.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program, including Health, Dental, Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) plan, Legal Plan, and Identity Theft and Monitoring Plan. Depending on your positions and location you may participate in a different benefit plan.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- You deliver exemplary customer service through interactions with others
WHAT IT TAKES:
- 5 years of prior service writing and/or automotive experience
- Basic computer proficiency
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record