Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 17,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Service Desk Support Analyst can change yours.
As a Service Desk Support Analyst, your key responsibility will be to assign and respond to IT-related requests and inquiries via phone, email, and in-person for all customer tools and solutions.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental and vision, competitive paid time off plans and much more!
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program, including Health, Dental, Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401 (k) plan, Legal Plan, and Identity Theft and Monitoring Plan. Depending on your position and location you may participate in a different benefit plan.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You have strong communication skills
- You deliver exemplary customer service through interactions with others
What it takes:
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, 1+ years of experience, or equivalent combination
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with network technologies and Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with mobile device deployment (preferred)
- Computer hardware experience
- Familiar with Windows Operating Systems and Apple technologies