Fond du Lac
Small engine/small tool mechanic to service C.D. Smith’s tools and small equipment. Individual must be self-motivated and have general knowledge of computers (small amount of data entry required). They also must have the ability or be willing to learn how to fix small construction hand tools and small engine equipment. A background in mechanics is preferred but we are willing to train in-house. Hours of operations from 7:00am to 3:30pm, 5 days a week.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic oil changes
- Check fluid levels
- Working on the repair of small construction hand tools (Cordless power tools, table saws, miter saws)
- Working on small engine repair (Welder, Compactors, concrete power buggies)
- Ordering parts
- Reading parts breakdowns
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work on own with minimal supervision
- Time Management skills
- Strong teamworking skills
- General computer skills for data entry
Required Education and Experience
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.