Sr Client Services Project Mgr
Apply Job ID 25331 Date posted Feb. 13, 2023
As a global marketing experience company, Quad’s goal is to help our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend effectiveness. We’ve built a rich legacy by believing in our people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist or a clinician, we’re all driven to perform at our best— for ourselves and our clients. At our core, we’re a company that believes we can always create a better way.
The primary role of the Senior Project Manager is to successfully manage individual Client relationships and projects on behalf of the Client and Quad. The candidate will manage multiple marketing/communication projects from beginning to end, overseeing multiple schedules, and deliverables, while leading them effectively and profitably throughout the execution of work.
- Act as point of contact for project reporting and updates
- Help integrate offline and online processes to maximize effectiveness
- Set project quality and performance standards to help standardize the approach, and manage risk within and across multiple projects
- Ensure ongoing process improvement to respond to changing business needs, capabilities, and clients that enable the delivery of integrated projects in a dynamic environment
- Responsible for managing medium to large-scale projects from beginning to end, with accountability for project execution
- Demonstrate stewardship and provide leadership to meet client’s own brand strategies and business objectives
- Deliver project excellence by incorporating best practices in project management to meet or exceed customer needs
- Identify process issues and recommend improvements to team members and management
- Ensure project scope is clearly defined
- Develop and manage project plan to meet deliverables
- Participate in project assessments and communicate lessons learned
- Facilitate project team members through the project management process: ensure the team is working within the project scope and addressing questions for a successful next project review
- Manage cross-functional project timeline and follow up with project team members to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Proactively identify and manage project opportunities/issues/risks
- Collaborate with representatives from the appropriate functional areas across the division to meet project objectives
- Drive for results and timely decision-making
- Responsible for identifying critical project issues, risks, and timely communication
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing, or a related field is required. Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis.
- Minimum 2-4 years of integrated project management experience in an agency or retail setting
- Strong background in retail business and the retail space
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and be supportive
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to the client’s needs and issues
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and refine workflow processes to meet the need for speed and quality
- Ability to negotiate, creatively problem-solve, build relationships, and think strategically
- Ability to provide top-notch solutions
- Ability to handle many issues, items, and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in a prioritized sequence
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and project management methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.