Make a global impact with a career at Kondex Corporation – a manufacturer of cutting and wear resistant components used primarily in the agricultural industry and supplied around the world. An exciting opportunity for a SENIOR DESIGN ENGINEER is currently available. Share in our common mission of helping to feed and fuel the world. Using advanced technologies and designs, Kondex drives innovation to its markets served. In this position, you’ll contribute to our consistent year-over-year growth while enjoying our fun, collaborative culture.
What you will do:
· Design, analyze, optimize, integrate, and deliver component/system designs from concept to production for specialized Kondex products.
· Develop new methods or applications for analyzing and testing designs.
· Create CAD models, virtual assemblies and detailed drawings using Solidworks.
· Create and drive detailed project plans that include product requirement setting, design, concept and testing, design finalization, and initial production planning.
· Leverage analytical methods and test data to help optimize systems and components for performance, value, and quality improvements.
· Participate in protocol, process, and procedure development or improvement.
· Coordinate and participate in field testing.
· Interact with customers as it relates to their product development needs.
· Work with cross-functional groups across the organization to obtain results.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering or related field.
· Five or more years of relevant experience.
· Proficient use of SolidWorks in all areas of design as well as FEA simulation analysis.
· Experience with project management tools and principles.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Strong understanding of fundamental physics.
· Component/system design experience from initial product concept to production launch.
· Knowledge of metallurgy fundamentals and heat treat applications.
· Prior experience in a manufacturing environment with machining, stamping, or fabrication operations.
· Prior experience in the agriculture industry, preferably with ag equipment and processes.
Apply online today www.kondex.com
Kondex is an equal employment opportunity employer