Fond du Lac
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
The Sr. Retail Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering on the vision of holistic strategic execution for integrated global campaigns. This leader works to build global frameworks for campaign briefing, executional strategies, and budget allocation at a global level. Partnering closely with the sales team and with marketing vertical partners (including category, brand, media, and channel stakeholders) to ensure strategic objectives are outlined, targeted audiences are defined, and messaging is consistent across platforms and regions to ensure clear brand messages. The Sr. Retail Marketing Manager is an accomplished collaborator and communicates effectively and appropriately at all levels to influence and impact desired outcomes.
- Ability to complete strategic assessments, develop strategic plans, evaluate financials, drive financial projections and structure business scenarios – capability to bring multiple desired outcomes together in a connected, cohesive way
- Responsible for planning and managing executional strategy for campaigns ensuring aligning between paid, earned and owned to deliver a global view that is activated regionally
- Ability to create progressive views of campaigns across multiple channels, audiences, regions, countries and products.
- Gain alignment with business leaders on marketing objectives and priorities on an ongoing basis.
- Evaluates competitor promotions and programs for each product group. Apprise business teams of competitor activities and changes in the marketplace.
- Partner with the appropriate sales staff to determine future marketing needs and actions for dealers, OEMs and Retailers. Ensure timely adjustments to changing markets and competitive conditions based on acquired field knowledge.
- Monitors the success, impact, and contributions of all programs, communicating successes, failures and next steps to management on a timely basis.
- Leverage best practice Performance Marketing results in Campaign development and execution.
- Develops and communicates Omni Channel key visual asset packages (messaging/imagery) to provide consistency and streamlined workflow.
- Partners with Brand Marketing to develop customer centric integrated marketing campaigns direct to consumer and through dealer network
- Partners with Media to deliver on the strategic ‘Jobs To Be Done’ developed globally and executed regionally
- Collaborate with Test & Learn team to champion a continuous testing roadmap
- Effectively navigates at various levels of the organization to acknowledge and balance connected and dependent strategies, directions & priorities.
- Manages budget for campaign production
Skills & Attributes
- Strong analytical abilities – ability to utilize data and insights to solve business problems and define key opportunities
- Demonstrated creative capabilities – ability to utilize data, insights, brand opportunities and gut instinct to craft brand and retail strategy briefs that will connect with consumers to drive results
- Collaborator – capability to partner with and interact/influence all levels of the organization
- Change leader – ability to adapt to changing conditions and identify creative solutions that add value
- Leadership presence – conveys a style that encourages collaboration, cooperation and teamwork
- Accountable – natural ability to identify and drive proactive work that aligns overall corporate vision and respective market goals, all while considering the most effective means of addressing dealer needs
- Champion of change management – demonstrated leadership of both internal and external stakeholders through both current and future change and transition, by leading through their own behaviors
- Trustworthy – builds trust through the environment they create with cross-functional teams & dealers
- Strategic mindset – operates with a holistic view of the retail business and enterprise operations, which enables effective decision-making, ability to prioritize work, & proactively address opportunities at the market-level
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field
- 8+ years of related experience.
- Experience with wholesale distribution and retail channels a plus.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.