Sr. Technology Sales Engineer
Apply Job ID 25261 Date posted Jan. 25, 2023
Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We’re all partners in our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process, innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each other, and having a little fun along the way.
As a visionary storyteller and thinker, The Senior Solution Architect is responsible for working as a strategic liaison between the customer and technical resources to curate client-centric solutions leveraging Quad’s technology portfolio. They are responsible for setting expectations with Solutions Architects around requirements and workflow between Quad Customers, Sales, CAM/CSR, IT, Estimating and Manufacturing. The Senior Solutions Architect will also assist Sales in strategic RFI/RFQ discovery processes to communicate complex processes and data workflows to clients during presentations and conference calls; while working closely with IT Management and other Solutions Architects in identifying project priorities & timeframes for agile development.
- Lead cross-functional teams on tactical customer facing projects involving a combination of custom code and third-party software solutions
- Provide oversight and review of requirements being developed by SA team
- Ensure SA team priorities for IT Agile development are being met in Big room planning
- Work with management on new Business Development efforts
- Coach SA staff members in team best practices for requirements gathering and manufacturing needs
- Provide insight to Management in annual performance reviews
- Coach SA members to ensure a complete understanding of their roles and responsibilities to provide quality output specific to business needs
- Perform and document market & innovations research
- Provide documentation for client solution requirements & UI/UX prototyping
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Four year College degree or extensive Manufacturing and IT data and project management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of digital print technologies, workflow automation, manufacturing and fulfillment
- IT programming knowledge preferred.
- Salesforce certification preferred
- Strong written and oral skills, ability to adapt internal and customer communications based on the audience
- Strong project/resource management skills
- Strong marketing and content management abilities
- Strong understanding of digital media workflows and metrics
- Strong background in data driven programming applications and conventional prepress
- Personal Computer proficiency in Business Applications
- Excellent communication, motivation, problem solving, and leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle practices, agile methodology and LEAN principles preferred