Sr. Technology Sales Engineer
Apply Job ID 23733 Date posted Jan. 19, 2023
Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
As a visionary storyteller and thinker, The Senior Solution Architect is responsible for working as a strategic liaison between the customer and technical resources to curate client-centric solutions leveraging Quad’s technology portfolio. They are responsible for setting expectations with Solutions Architects around requirements and workflow between Quad Customers, Sales, CAM/CSR, IT, Estimating and Manufacturing. The Senior Solutions Architect will also assist Sales in strategic RFI/RFQ discovery processes to communicate complex processes and data workflows to clients during presentations and conference calls; while working closely with IT Management and other Solutions Architects in identifying project priorities & timeframes for agile development.
- Lead cross-functional teams on tactical customer facing projects involving a combination of custom code and third-party software solutions
- Provide oversight and review of requirements being developed by SA team
- Ensure SA team priorities for IT Agile development are being met in Big room planning
- Work with management on new Business Development efforts
- Coach SA staff members in team best practices for requirements gathering and manufacturing needs
- Provide insight to Management in annual performance reviews
- Coach SA members to ensure a complete understanding of their roles and responsibilities to provide quality output specific to business needs
- Perform and document market & innovations research
- Provide documentation for client solution requirements & UI/UX prototyping
- Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Education: Four year College degree or extensive Manufacturing and IT data and project management experience preferred.
- Experience: Knowledge of digital print technologies, workflow automation, manufacturing and fulfillment
- IT programming knowledge preferred.
- Salesforce certification preferred
- Strong written and oral skills, ability to adapt internal and customer communications based on the audience
- Strong project/resource management skills
- Strong marketing and content management abilities
- Strong understanding of digital media workflows and metrics
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong background in data driven programming applications and conventional prepress
- Personal Computer proficiency in Business Applications
- Excellent communication, motivation, problem solving, and leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle practices, agile methodology and LEAN principles preferred
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace