Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination, and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 17,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Subcontract Administrator can change yours.
As a Subcontract Administrator, your key responsibilities will be to provide day-to-day support to the administration and execution of subcontracts and will provide additional administrative support to purchase order processing in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program, including Health, Dental, Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) plan, Legal Plan, and Identity Theft and Monitoring Plan.Depending on your positions and location you may participate in a different benefit plan.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You enjoy working independently
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills
What it takes:
- Previous business, administration or related experience
- Ability to travel to conference or events as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to balance multiple projects in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and project a professional image
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record