$1500 sign on bonus for Part Time and Full Time employees!
Neighbors in your community want your assistance living independently in their own home and community! Seeking Part Time, Full Time, or Casual employees who can work independently, exercise good judgement, are compassionate, positive and great team members! If you enjoy building relationships and positively impacting people’s lives, this could be a great fit for you!
Responsibilities include community outings, helping others strive for goals, assisting with personal cares and a range of support needs, maintaining routines, encouraging healthy living, providing companionship, and year-round fun! You’ll be key in helping others learn life-skills to become more independent and self-sufficient!
Community Living Connections is a local, non-profit agency which supports individuals to live their best life in their own home and in their community. CLC was proud to expand services into the Fond du Lac community in 2019.
- A range of support needs, including but not limited to: Personal cares, mental health & medical support needs.
- Interest in developing long-lasting relationships
- Socialization, and Fun!
- Helping others identify and strive for their goals
- Maintaining routines
- Healthy living
- Helping inspire everyone to lead better, happier lives
- …Every individual is different, and so are their support needs! Apply today to find out how your gifts can help others.
- Earn $15.00/hour
- Earn $1500 sign-on bonus for Full Time and Part Time staff, when weekend hours are included in the base schedule.
- Shifts available: Evenings & weekends!
- Full Time, Part Time, and Casual. Evenings and weekends.
- Benefits available to Full Time employees, details here
- Located in Fond du Lac, WI with local travel
- A WI Drivers license, an acceptable driving record, access to a vehicle in good working condition and appropriate insurance is required. Driver Eligibility Requirements outlined here
*Open Hours may be subject to change without notice; a consistent schedule will be discussed at the interview.