Fond du Lac, WI, US
|Job Title||System Technician I|
|Home Department:||Information Technology|
|Employment Status:||Non-Exempt; Full-time|
|Schedule:||40 hours/week with Flexible Scheduling Opportunities|
|Position Location:||Corporate office|
Protecting our policyholders’ dreams, passions, and livelihoods has a direct impact on the communities we serve. We work towards excellence, conduct ourselves with high integrity, and take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Small Details. Big Difference. Find out how you can make a difference with a career at Society.
Society Insurance is seeking a System Technician I to join our team. This position works to provide primary and secondary-level hardware and software support to Service Desk operations.
About the Role
- Investigates software/hardware problems.
- Installs, assembles, and configures computers, monitors, and peripherals.
- Troubleshoots problems with computer systems and equipment, makes repairs and corrections where required.
- Monitors and evaluates assigned systems proactively following established procedures.
- Collaborates with Network Engineers to develop short- and long- term plans for system installations and upgrades.
- You have a knack for analyzing data and making connections between various sources.
- You have an underlying curiosity and desire to know more about things, people, or issues.
- You place on emphasis on providing excellent customer service.
- You can manage multiple responsibilities by being organized and keeping on top of time-sensitive tasks.
What it Will Take
- Associate’s degree in computer support or related field with a minimum of 1 year of technical support experience.
What Society Can Offer
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Salary with bonus plan; health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Retirement: Traditional or Roth 401(k) Defined Contribution Plan PLUS Profit-Sharing Plan
- Work-Life Balance: Company-paid holidays; flexible scheduling; PTO; telecommuting options
- Education: Career Coaching; company-paid courses; student loan and tuition reimbursement
- Community: Charitable Match; paid volunteer time; team sponsorships
- Wellness: Employee Assistance Program; health club reimbursement; wellness reimbursement
Society Insurance prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, disability, genetics, veteran status or military service, marital status or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local laws. Society Insurance also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the requirements of the Americans With Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws.
Society Insurance is a drug-free workplace. Any candidate who receives an offer of employment from Society will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test for controlled substances. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the pre-employment drug test, which is conducted in accordance with Society’s substance abuse policy.