Fond du Lac
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Job Title: Teamcenter Solution Engineer
Location: W6250 Pioneer Road, Fond du Lac, WI 54935
- Monitor production and development of all PLM Teamcenter environments.
- Ensure system reliability, data synchronization, optimization, scalability, performance tuning, reliability, data integrity and production up-times.
- Architect, install, patch, upgrade, configure and manage all business-critical aspects of Teamcenter Production environment, all modules, customer support, interfaces and integrations with enterprise applications, and external supplier package portal distribution.
- Design and implement the Teamcenter Substance Compliance solution for multiple industry verticals.
- Design and develop a software solution to capture material and substance composition using IPC1752 Class A & D material declarations standard and leveraging Teamcenter IMM (Integrated Material Management). Perform Teamcenter Active Workspace development using Angular JS framework and installation using Microservices.
- Define PLM roadmap, upgrade path, upgrade, manage and optimize all tiers of Teamcenter architecture. Deploy BMIDE updates, configurations, and customizations with minimum downtime.
- Gather requirements, design, develop, test, validate and implement company business processes and implement workflows in Teamcenter.
- Ensure Data Model and product data synchronization between production and all systems.
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related.
- Experience Requirement: 5 years of experience in Teamcenter implementation, configuration and development.
- Special Skills: Must have some work experience with each of the following: (1) Design and implement the Teamcenter Substance Compliance solution for multiple industry verticals; (2) Design and develop a software solution to capture material and substance composition using IPC1752 Class A & D material declarations standard and leveraging Teamcenter IMM (Integrated Material Management); and (3) Teamcenter Active Workspace development using Angular JS framework and installation using Microservices.
- Salary: $110,000 – $120,000
Referral Policy: This position qualifies for Brunswick’s internal referral policy.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.