Fond du Lac
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
As part of Mercury Marine’s Product Development & Engineering organization, the Mercury Digital Services (MDS) group offers a unique and exciting opportunity for technology professionals. The MDS group maintains and enhances Mercury Marine’s award-winning PLM systems and, as a consultancy, shares leading best practices by assisting client companies in other industries around the world. MDS also provides strategy consulting, business process expertise and supports the cross functional enterprise on its digital services. The MDS work environment is fast-paced, competitive and high-energy.
- Collaborate with local and remote team members in developing and executing Teamcenter solutions
- Define Infrastructure architectures for complex Teamcenter implementations
- Gather requirements from process SMEs, document them, and develop technical solutions
- Configure Teamcenter BMIDE, BOM Management, Workflows, Access control, Change Management, Dispatcher Configuration, ERP Interfaces, and other modules of PLM
- Troubleshoot Teamcenter technical issues at various levels like installation, deployment, configuration, server side and client-side issues
- Implement PLM/CAD interoperability strategies
- Develop migration strategies from various systems into Teamcenter
- Develop and configure BMIDE within Teamcenter managing within multiple instance environment
- Perform data modeling and data mapping process with developers, DBA and business data owners
- Travel to customer locations as required (80 % +)
- Leverage data analytics to make strategic and tactical business decisions
What You Bring to the Winning Team:
In this highly technical role, you will use your proven problem-solving skills including diagnostic & research to absorb & retain information quickly in a wide range of technical issues. Other key areas of expertise are:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an engineering/manufacturing intensive industry, required
- Minimum of 7-10 years of hands on experience with Teamcenter PLM environment, required
- Experience with Integration between PLM and ERP Systems, preferred
- Capability of developing Migration of Item and BOM’s from legacy solutions into PLM Systems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication with the ability to document issues and resolution, training material, FAQs etc,
- Extensive knowledge of CAD integration frameworks and exposure to all major CAD integrations like NXI, SWIM, SEEC, TcIC, IPEM.
- Programming experience in C, C++, Java, Java script, Angular & scripting languages is required
- Programming experience in TC server side (ITK), SOA & AWC customizations
- Knowledge of Databases, Server Setups, Hardware analysis, and Performance tuning a plus
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.