Fond du Lac
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
What You’ll Do:
As the leader of the dyno test technicians, a team of approximately 10 skilled technicians, you will lead the dyno testing for both gasoline and electric product. We will look to you to coordinate and maintain workflow through the dynos. Additionally, you will liaison with various engineering groups to understand DVP (design validation plan) testing and target date requirements.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Provide leadership for team, including 1-on-1’s, team meetings, goal setting, conflict and performance management
- Coordinate dyno testing for new product development, current product engineering and regulatory needs
- Maintain a scheduled workplan for current and future dyno testing using Microsoft Project software
- Active participation in the Plant 12 safety council
- Provide regular status updates to test requesters and program leadership
- Actively resolve dyno priority conflicts with key stakeholders, leading discussions on such
- Approve and assign test requests and dyno cells to dyno technicians
- Collaborate with facilities engineering on dyno test cell calibration, issues, upgrades and improvements
- Coordinate dyno specific test items such as cowling, driveshafts with responsible groups
- Identify and overcome obstacles for team efficiency with a focus on continuous improvement
- Key communicator with your team as well as program leadership
What You Need:
- Bachelors degree and 3 years of experience or Associates degree and 7 years of experience
- Leading small to medium sized teams in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Project experience, or similar task planning software
- Experience with AVL dyno systems (Puma, Concerto, Indi) is preferred, but not necessary
- Familiarity with CARB and EPA regulatory emissions testing a plus
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.