Reports To: Thermoformer Supervisor
Employment Status: Full time
Core Hours: Monday – Thursday (10 hour shifts), First shift: 6:00am – 4:30pm / Second shift: 4:30pm – 3:00am., Weekend Shift: Friday, Saturday & Sunday 4:00am – 4:30pm (12 hour shifts) *Work 36 hours and get paid for 40 hours
Hours are subject to change based on customer demand.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
The purpose of this position is to assist the Operator with packing quality parts and accurately completing corresponding paperwork.
- Remove product from the stacker and accurately pack required amount of product per production ticket, with the use of a scale, by placing product into a bag/carton.
- Operate ram baler.
- Perform visual quality checks. Identify and pack quality parts per customer specifications.
- Remove and dispose of scrap.
- Palletize finished product.
- Complete initial paperwork accurately and efficiently.
- Assign identifying tags to completed skids for shipment.
- Perform roll stand tending.
- Complete final paperwork.
- Print carton labels.
- Perform roll change.
- Any additional tasks required to produce a quality product.
- Must be able to work with diverse personalities and age groups.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter and have a mechanical aptitude.
- Must have basic math skills including; addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
- Must be able to read and understand a production ticket.
- Must have good hand-eye dexterity.
- Must be able to distinguish the different plastic material types.