It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
New increased wages in 2022 starting at $36/hr. and up!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and develop tools with extremely close tolerances aimed at reducing costs or improving the speed or quality of a production operation.
- Assist Manager in determining the proper methods and or techniques used in the repair of injection mold.
- Develop manufacturing plan for shop made mold components and fixtures.
- Create work instructions for assembly/disassembly of tooling and record dimensional data.
- Confer with engineers, production, programmers, or others to resolve machining related problems.
- Read blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Provide molds that will go onto the machine with minimal setup time.
- Repair or manufacture parts to maintain production tooling.
- Select, align, and secure holding fixture, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, EDMs, lathes, and grinders.
- Calculate and set up controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control.
- Verify conformance of finished work piece to specifications.
- Maintain, lubricate and clean molds.
- Preform general maintenance on Toolroom equipment.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.