Fond du Lac
Job Summary: Provides direct customer service in a manner which results in satisfied customers and helps the Bank grow its business by promoting multiple product and service usage. Direct customer service will include (but not be limited to) cashing checks, accepting deposits, processing withdrawals and account closures, transferring funds as requested by the customers, handling telephone calls from deposit customers, money orders and accepting and posting loan payments. Work may be performed at the Teller counter, drive-up or in an office. Is responsible for following established policies and procedures.
- Ensures that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Performs assigned clerical responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Maintains a current knowledge of policies and procedures and performs Teller functions in accord with established teller procedures and money security procedures.
- Initiates customer greeting, addressing customer by name with a smile and direct eye contact.
- Serves customer in an efficient and courteous manner through prompt and accurate handling/processing of their transactions and balancing one’s work at the completion of each work day.
- Accepts incoming telephone calls; positively identifies customer following Customer Identification Procedures (CIP) and responds to customer inquiries and service requests. Responds promptly to telephone inquiries from customers.
- Inputs data to update customer account information and make changes as appropriate.
- Completes the paperwork and inputs data to establish the account relationship on the Bank’s computer system; provides appropriate disclosures.
- Has responsibility for business development by suggesting additional products and services that may benefit the customers; maintains a record of products/ services suggested and established.
- Maintains a current knowledge of the Bank’s deposit related products and services.
- Maintains a high level of accuracy and competency in processing transactions and entering data on the computer.
- Trial balances and balances, reconciling cash and paperwork with transactions input on computer terminal to prove the accuracy of transactions; when discrepancies are found, follows process to reconcile and correct errors.
- Is responsible for successfully completing all required compliance training. Performs Teller functions in accord with compliance requirements.
- Understands the banks security policies and procedures, assists in opening and closing procedures.
- Conducts oneself in accord with the Bank’s Core Values.
The job duties listed are in no way all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary. This position requires regulatory compliance.
- Excellent customer relations demeanor; professional in appearance and communication
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Display a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Experience in cash handling and customer service
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to work a variable work schedule
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to view computer screen, paperwork and cash
- Ability to travel to other branch locations, as needed
FVSBank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.