The Warranty Analyst Intern is a member of the After Sales North America team. The Warranty Analyst Intern will be responsibe for providing specific project support. This internship is planned to start in Summer 2024. This internship will have the ability to work onsite or remote as needed.
- Warranty Data Analytics and Updates to Power BI
- Concealed Damage Data Entry and Project Automation
- Warranty Picture Claim Uploading and Assessments
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills; able to manage multiple tasks successfully
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of accomplishing goals; can self-direct workload
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree Analytics or Business Administration (preferred)
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.