If you have a customer first attitude, possess a can-do work ethic and have a desire for a career in the automotive service industry, this position may be perfect for you!
The Auto Service Advisor works with customers to determine their vehicle needs and services requested; verifies warranty coverage; develops estimates; creates repair orders and maintains excellent customer service experience.
- Answer phones promptly and courteously, adhering to service scripts.
- Schedule service appointments for customers.
- Establish a working knowledge of Fleet Farm’s entire line of tires, parts and accessories.
- Promote and sell automotive products and services that meet customer needs.
- Develop service estimates by costing materials, supplies and labor, and calculating customer’s payment.
- Occasionally, perform basic maintenance duties such as changing oil, checking fluids, installing batteries, mounting and balancing tires.
- Assist customers with all questions and handle all customer issues. Always provide superior customer service.
- Assist in preparations for events and promotions.
- Ensure all services are completed with a high degree of quality and meets the needs of the customer.
- 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
- Previous experience in a customer-focused role.
- Previous experience in a service/mechanical setting preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to learn basic mechanical tasks.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including days, nights, weekends and holidays is preferred.
Enjoy Great Benefits, Incentive Programs and Growth Opportunities!