Campbellsport, Wisconson

Right here is a world of possibility

The village was named after Stuart Campbell, an early settler. It was also called Campbell’s Port or West New Cassel. Campbellsport was incorporated in 1902, absorbing the older nearby village of New Cassel.

Campbellsport is located at 43°35′51″N 88°16′50″W (43.597538, -88.280600).

According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 1.35 square miles (3.50 km2), of which, 1.33 square miles (3.44 km2) of it is land and 0.02 square miles (0.05 km2) is water. However, the Milwaukee River flows just east of the village.

The population was 2,016 at the 2010 census.

Something you might not know…Campbellsport is home to Kettle Moraine State Forest Northern Unit.

More stuff of interest…Campbellsport has its very own winery! Armstrong Apples, Orchard & Winery!

Taking Care of our Employees.
"Quad/Graphics' Lomira plant, just south of Fond du Lac, is hard to miss from Hwy. 41. At more than 2 million square feet, it's the single largest printing plant in the Western Hemisphere, pumping out well-known magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Good..."
Lori Sansoucie
Quad Graphics, Lomira