Brandon, Wisconsin

Find Yourself Here

Brandon was originally dubbed “Bungtown” in the town’s creation in 1856. Brandon is a village in Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, United States.

The population was 879 at the 2010 census. Brandon is located at 43°44′8″N 88°46′56″W (43.735444, -88.782093).

According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.77 square miles (1.99 km2), of which, 0.76 square miles (1.97 km2) of it is land and 0.01 square miles (0.03 km2) is water.

Something you might not know…The Rens Hemp Company of Brandon, Wisconsin, closed in 1958, the last legal hemp producer nationwide in operation following the World Wars. Prior to its 1957 shutdown, Rens had been the primary provider of hemp rope for the United States Navy.

More stuff of interest…The source of the northernmost West Branch of the Rock River (Mississippi River tributary) is located in the Community Park on the west edge of Brandon.

A healthier more productive life.
"Agnesian HealthCare is responsible for the health of our community. This monumental job is only as good as the people that deliver the care. Fond du Lac Works is the vehicle that will allow Agnesian HealthCare to attract and retain the people..."
Steve Little
Agnesian Healthcare