The Auto Service Manager is responsible for providing superior service to our customers and for leading the auto service sales and technician team.
- Teach, train, coach and mentor their team in order to develop consistent and best in class execution and customer Service.
- Ensure that all areas are staffed according to budget and maximized for customer needs. In conjunction with the HR & Training Manager, hire, train, develop, and manage the performance of all Team Members.
- Assist customers with questions and handle customer issues.
- Establish a working knowledge of Fleet Farm’s entire line of tires, parts and accessories
- Promote and sell automotive products and services that meet customer needs
- Develop service estimates by costing materials, supplies and labor, and calculating customer’s payment
- Perform basic maintenance and tire specialist duties such as changing oil, checking fluids, installing batteries, mounting and balancing tires, wheel alignment checks
- Create store schedules for auto service sales and technician Team Members
- Provide store leadership with sales and payroll budget reports
- Managing auto center profitability by monitoring and controlling payroll and controllable expenses
- Bachelor’s degree in Automotive, Management or related field. Will accept relevant experience in lieu of formal education
- 3+ years of retail / automotive management experience preferred
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business. Includes nights, weekends and holidays.
Enjoy Great Benefits, Incentive Programs and Growth Opportunities!