Fond du Lac
Trusted. Genuine. Successful. National Exchange Bank & Trust is an independent, family-owned bank with big bank abilities, serving Southeastern Wisconsin. Founded in 1933, we are a trusted business partner, employer, and community member. At National Exchange Bank & Trust, you will enjoy a flexible, friendly, family environment, a rewarding career, and opportunities to make a difference in the communities we serve. We believe in bringing out the best in our talent and are committed to fostering an inclusive environment of growth and development.
As a Commercial Loan Officer, you will be responsible for developing new business, retaining a portfolio of profitable lending relationships, and negotiating loan structures and documentation. You will also identify business opportunities, develop an existing customer base, and initiate new client relationships of moderate revenue potential and complexity to meet your production goals.
Skills & Attributes Needed
The following skills and attributes are needed to be successful in your banking career as a Commercial Loan Officer:
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work under high stress levels with frequent interruptions and with tight and often changing deadlines.
- General knowledge of commercial industry and detailed understanding of appropriate regulations and guidelines
- Ability to operate standard office and bank equipment and required software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion of customer and bank information.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or related field, or equivalent experience, preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of 4 years of bank operations and customer contact or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Some previous banking or financial training, seminars or coursework is required.
National Exchange Bank & Trust offers a competitive benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- HSA, FSA, Short & Long Term Disability
- Life/Accident insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match & Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible scheduling
- Education Assistance Program
- Product & Service Discounts & more!
Attachments (1)Commercial Loan Officer.docx