Fond du Lac
Trusted. Genuine. Successful. National Exchange Bank & Trust is an independent, family-owned bank with big bank abilities, serving Southeastern Wisconsin. Founded in 1933, we are a trusted business partner, employer, and community member. At National Exchange Bank & Trust, you will enjoy a flexible, friendly, family environment, a rewarding career, and opportunities to make a difference in the communities we serve. We believe in bringing out the best in our talent and are committed to fostering an inclusive environment of growth and development.
As a Customer Services Representative, you will have the opportunity to create a difference in the lives of our customers every single day.
On a given day, a Customer Service Representative will spend time:
- Providing guidance to help customers make decisions about their financial needs.
- Completing teller transactions including cashing checks, processing deposits, and withdrawals.
- Offering appropriate bank products and services.
- Balancing and maintaining a cash drawer with accuracy and attention to detail.
Essential Knowledge & Skills
The following skills are needed to be successful in your banking career as a Customer Service Representative:
- Interpersonal skills necessary to relate to and empathize with customers and coworkers to maintain a friendly demeanor throughout the day.
- Be able to operate standard office, and bank equipment and required software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, email and in person.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
National Exchange Bank & Trust offers a competitive benefit package for both Full-Time and Part-Time employees including:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- HSA, FSA, Short- & Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) with Employer Match & Profit Sharing
- Work-Life Balance Including: Paid Time Off available upon hire, Flexible Scheduling, & Company-Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Products & Service Discounts & more!