Category: Seneca Foods
Date: Aug 14, 2023
Location: Ripon, WI, US, 54971
Seneca Foods is one of North America’s leading providers of packaged fruits and vegetables with facilities located throughout the United States. Our high quality products are primarily sourced from over 2,000 American farms. Seneca holds the largest share of the retail private label, food service, and export canned vegetable markets, distributing to over 90 countries. Products are also sold under the brands of Libby’s®, Aunt Nellie’s®, READ®, Seneca Farms®, Green Valley®, CherryMan®, Paradise®, Pennant®, and Seneca labels, including Seneca snack chips. Seneca also provides vegetable products to other companies under various co-pack arrangements.
- Responsible for all electrical maintenance, repair, and fabrication.
- Maintains, installs, rebuilds, and repairs equipment per specifications.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, PLC’s, controllers, lighting controls, and electrical motors in a production environment.
- Maintains cost control for equipment and supplies for budget.
- Stay current on electrical codes and OSHA regulations.
- Plan new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials.
- Ensure that GMP’s (General manufacturing Practices), safety rules and regulations are being followed and enforced
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have good attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong electrical and maintenance skills
- Willingness and ability to work and function in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Some post-high school education or training is beneficial.
- 2 -3 year certificate from college / technical school preferred. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
Seneca Foods Corporation is committed to providing equal opportunity for all, through a positive and continuing affirmative action program. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status or any other Federal or State legally protected classes. Seneca Foods Corporation will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact us at ADA@senecafoods.com or call 585-495-4100.