North Fond du Lac
Written Letter of Interest to Dave Mand (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The following position is open and will start November 2023: Full-Time Evening Custodian – Friendship Learning Center
Schedule: Full-Time, 12 months, Monday-Friday, 2nd Shift, 8 hours/day
*Summer and Non-Student days are daytime hours*
Summary of the position: This position performs a wide variety of scheduled/non-scheduled cleaning tasks.
These tasks are accomplished by following written and/or oral instructions as received from the custodial team.
This position performs minor maintenance as per directions.
- Ability to understand and carryout oral and/or written directions
- Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- High and low dusting as needed
- Dust mop/wet mop floors
- Cleans and disinfects bathrooms, shower rooms and other rooms as assigned
- Washes and cleans walls as necessary
- Cleans windows as necessary
- Collects and discards waste in designated areas, from waste paper baskets and other waste receptacles
- Scrubs and waxes floors under the direction of the Building Lead
- Replenishes paper towels, handsoap, toilet tissue as necessary
- Paints walls, ceilings and other equipment as directed by the Building Lead
- Locks and secures all NFDL School District property and buildings
- Works in conjunction with the other custodial personnel on tasks that require more than one person
- Obeys and adheres to all work and safety policies
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
It is the policy of the District that no person may be illegally discriminated against in employment by reason of their age, race, creed, color, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sex, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, arrest record, conviction record, military service, membership in the National Guard, state defense force or any other reserve component of the military forces of Wisconsin or the United States, political affiliation, use or nonuse of lawful products off the employer’s premises during non working hours, declining to attend a meeting or to participate in any communication about religious matters or political matters, the authorized use of family or medical leave or worker’s compensation benefits, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by state or federal law.
Reasonable accommodations shall be made for qualified individuals with a disability, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the District. A reasonable accommodation is a change or adjustment to job duties or work environment that permits a qualified applicant or employee with a disability to perform the essential functions of a position or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment compared to those enjoyed by employees without disabilities.
Requests for accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or under the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act from current employees must be made in writing in accordance with District policy.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join the staff at the School District of North Fond du Lac as a Full-Time Evening Custodian.
*Wages will be negotiated dependent on experience*
Interested applicants please submit a written Letter of Interest (it can be an email) to Dave Mand, email@example.com, or call (920) 929-3750 with questions.
This position will post concurrently both internal and external.
Please share this posting with anyone who may be interested.