Fond du Lac
ADVOCAP, Inc., is a recognized leader in anti-poverty and self-sufficiency programming. We are a private, nonprofit agency committed to creating opportunities for people and communities to reduce poverty and increase self-sufficiency.
This position will provide administrative support to the Executive Director, various office personnel and Board members. This position is responsible for maintaining accurate corporate records; coordinating and providing administrative support during Board and Board Committee meetings; coordinating and providing administrative support during Management Team meetings; planning Agency-wide gatherings as directed; planning team building events as directed; planning and coordinating employee engagement functions for staff members; work on special projects under the direction of the Executive Director.
• An Administrative Professional or Executive Assistant Associates degree or three years of previous equivalent experience preferred to meet job standards
• Excellent descriptive writing skills and verbal communications skills
• Ability to produce concise, accurate written records with attention to detail
• Must be able to take and record minutes and organize reports
• Ability to compose, type and proof materials, establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Must be able to plan and coordinate large Board and Staff events
• Can collaboratively and effectively work well with others
• Must be able and willing to assist staff and Board members with various inquiries
• Must be available for occasional scheduled night meetings and the ability to travel within Fond du Lac, Green Lake and Winnebago counties
• Able to work independently with direction
• Organized and professional
• Ability to work with diverse individuals and groups. Sensitivity to issues concerning poverty and the poor
• Drug screening, and fingerprinting for background check required
Minimum starting wage is $17.65 per hour. This full-time position, 36-hour work week, will have access to our full benefit package which includes: health, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, vacation, sick and holiday pay, and Retirement/401k option.
When applying for this position, include a sample event invitation, highlighting your creativity and organizational skills.
Please submit resume, sample invitation and cover letter to:
Human Resources, ADVOCAP, Inc.,
PO Box 1108, Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1108
FAX 920-922-7214 OR Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application materials submitted by 11/25/22 will receive primary consideration. Please include job title in subject line when applying.