The FP&A Intern is a member of the FP&A team. The FP&A Intern will be responsibe for providing specific project support. This internship is planned to start in Summer 2024. This internship will have the ability to work onsite or remote as needed.
- Rotation within Pricing team
- Rotation within Corp FP&A team
- Rotation with Finance Business Partner
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Administration (preferred)
Skills and Abilities:
- Hands on contributor with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to evaluate and implement ideas
- Exceptional computer skills
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.