This is your opportunity to enter into a very rewarding and enjoyable career. We offer the opportunity to EARN WHILE YOU LEARN, if your goal is to work your way through technical college in an actual automotive maintenance role! Your role in maintaining vehicles for our customers is paramount to the customer perception of our entire team and to their family’s safety. Knowing this, Holiday does numerous small and large things to make sure you achieve success; like investing in the latest equipment, upgrading the facilities for a better work environment, investing in your training, and offering the support of a genuine, caring leadership team.
Holiday Automotive is an award-winning, family-owned company that is known for upbeat employees who embody a culture of exceptional customer outcomes. We believe that genuine, engaged, ambitious and friendly team members are the engine of our success. Our business thrives on an environment that empowers individuals, recognizes performance, and encourages a healthy work-life balance. All of this is key to our success and stability, but we wouldn’t have happy, long-term employees without taking care of them with strong income and generous benefits.
You’ll Enjoy Benefits Including
- Accelerated Paid Time Off(PTO) Schedule
- Ample Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance Options
- Locally-managed 401(k)Program with Company Contribution
- Health Savings Account with Company Contribution
- Flex Spending Options
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance Options
- Appealing Employee Discounts on Vehicles, Services, Parts, and Accessories
- On-going Training and Education
- The Professional Respect of a Caring, Innovative Leadership Team
- Fun, Team-Oriented Culture
- Gillie Cookies and Other Fun Treats from Time-to-Time
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Sells lubrication, safety inspection and other related services. Maintains related records on regular customers, following up periodically with telephone, mail or personal reminders.
- Inspects vehicle fluid levels, replenishes as necessary.
- Checks tire pressure and adds air if needed.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Ensures that customers’ cars are kept clean. Notifies service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- No prior experience or training.
- Current and valid Driver’s License
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Prior experience as a lube technician is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent