Fond du Lac
The Helpdesk Support Technician will be responsible for receiving and documenting requests for technical support from office and field employees. Following up on open tickets through resolution and assist with additional IT tasks and projects. This person will work closely with employees and will be required to field various questions dealing with computers, mobile devices, and technology. This is a full-time position that will be onsite in the Fond du Lac corporate office.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide strong customer service through problem resolution within established SLAs.
- Answers calls, emails, and walkup incidents in a timely manner. Escalate when appropriate.
- Document and Track resolutions to all requests
- Perform installation, repairing, upgrading, and troubleshooting of technical equipment including imaging PCs.
- Other help desk duties as assigned. Opportunities for project work and growth in additional technical areas.
- Configure, change, and update user access to on-prem and cloud systems.
- Asset Tracking within multiple inventory systems.
- Follow and Update SOPs as processes change or evolve.
- Previous experience troubleshooting Hardware & Software in a Corporate Environment.
Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Office Suite.
- Understanding and experience managing and supporting Cloud Based Technologies.
- Associate Degree in Information Technology or related field. Or, an equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Understanding of the information technology field and complex systems.
- Experience working with on-site and remote staff.
- Experience implementing IT systems and networks.
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation of steps taken during problem resolution.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning and Organizational Skills and can self-manage with minimal oversight.
See More Jobs