If you are looking to work outside, have a flexible work schedule and work for a family-focused company with opportunity for bonuses and benefits, Stuart’s Landscaping and Garden Center could be the right fit for you. Started in 1986, Stuart’s has established roots in the Fox Valley, Green Lake, Fond du Lac, and surrounding areas. At Stuart’s you’ll experience a team-oriented environment and have the opportunity to contribute to growth and future success.
Stuart’s Landscaping & Garden Center is currently hiring full time positions for a Landscape Construction Foreman.
- Read and execute a landscape design according to the customer’s and designer’s intentions.
- Organize job tasks to be completed efficiently and in the correct order.
- Communicate with Landscape Construction Technician and client (if applicable) as to the thought process and execution of the project.
- Keep work area clean, organized and safe.
- Make sure project is finished in a timely manner and is satisfactory to the customer and designer.
- Assist with snow removal.
- Be respectful in every way; dress appropriately, be personable and friendly to clients and coworkers.
- Great work ethic.
- Ability to work 50+ hours during busy time.
- Be open minded, flexible, and willing to learn as well as teach.
- Lead by example.
- Experience operating equipment (tractor, skid steer, bed edger).
- 3+ years Foreman experience (preferred).
Stuart’s Landscaping & Garden Center offers a very competitive compensation package. This position may be eligible for full benefits package including paid vacation, company cell phone, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance, and a 401k Retirement Plan with company match.