If you are looking to work outside, have a flexible work schedule and work for a family-focused company with opportunity for bonuses and benefits, Stuart’s Landscaping and Garden Center could be the right fit for you. Started in 1986, Stuart’s has established roots in the Fox Valley, Green Lake, Fond du Lac, and surrounding areas.
At Stuart’s you’ll experience a team-oriented environment and have the opportunity to contribute to growth and future success. Stuart’s Landscaping & Garden Center is currently hiring full time positions for a Landscape Maintenance Foreman.
- Maintain shrubs, flowers, and ornamental trees for proper growth and blooming.
- Operate a variety of basic tools and mechanical equipment.
- Perform jobs within an adequate time frame according to Stuart’s standard of excellence.
- Organize daily/weekly/monthly jobs and coordinate scheduling with Manager.
- Communicate with Landscape Maintenance Technician and client (if applicable) as to the thought process and execution of the project.
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions.
- General knowledge of plant material.
- Experience in landscape maintenance is preferred but not required; Stuart’s has the resources to train anyone that has to the desire to learn.
Stuart’s Landscaping & Garden Center offers a very competitive compensation package. This position may be eligible for full benefits package including paid vacation, company cell phone, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance, and a 401k Retirement Plan with company match.