If you are looking to work outside, have a flexible work schedule and work for a family-focused company with opportunity for bonuses and benefits, Stuart’s Landscaping and Garden Center could be the right fit for you. Started in 1986, Stuart’s has established roots in the Fox Valley, Green Lake, Fond du Lac, and surrounding areas. At Stuart’s you’ll experience a team-oriented environment and have the opportunity to contribute to growth and future success.
Stuart’s Landscaping & Garden Center is currently hiring full time positions for a Lawn Mowing Foreman.
- Lead crew to do each job in a timely manner with particular attention to detail and quality.
- Teach lawn mowing routes to crew members and make the expectations of the company clear as it relates to each job.
- Operate a zero-turn riding mower, push mower, weed eater and backpack blower.
- Enter jobs in iPad and teach crew members to do the same.
- Lead by example.
- Communicate with clients in a professional manner.
- Haul a truck and covered trailer comfortably and safely.
- Willingness to work over 40 hours during the busy parts of the season.
- Ability to lift about 50 pounds (full bags of wet grass).
Stuart’s Landscaping & Garden Center offers a very competitive compensation package. This position may be eligible for full benefits package including paid vacation, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance, and a 401k Retirement Plan with company match.