Fond du Lac
Are you interested in work that comes from the heart? A career in providing holistic care to others? At LHHS we share a calling. A calling to heal, comfort, and bring light to the lives around us.
LHHS has current LPN positions avaialble on the AM and PM shift.
- Prepares and implements plan of care.
- Supervises duties of CNA’s and assists with physician visits.
- Administers and monitors medications and maintains a current knowledge base with minimal errors.
- Observes, documents, and reports resident status including 24 hour report.
- Notifies charge nurse and possibly family or physician of change in condition.
- Assists residents to attain and maintain the highest practicable level socially and medically.
- Performs medical treatments and reports progress or lack of progress to RN.
- Signs physician orders after ensuring accuracy, appropriateness, and completion.
- Provides adequate transfer of information to next team leader.
1. Commitment to quality programs and services for the residents/patients/clients.
2. Excellent communications and human relation skills.
3. Ability to relate well to the residents/patients/clients, family members / personal representatives.
4. Ability to maintain and protect the confidentiality of information.
5. Ability to exercise independent judgment and make sound decisions and exhibit flexibility when needed.
6. Mathematical ability to determine medication and fluid calculations.
7. Ability to speak, hear, and write legibly to communicate with residents, families, and staff.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
1. Current LPN registration in the State of Wisconsin