Fond du Lac
Are you ready for what’s next?
Come explore opportunities within Brunswick, a global marine leader committed to challenging conventions and innovating next-generation technologies that transform experiences on the water and beyond. Brunswick believes “Next Never Rests™,” and we offer a variety of exciting careers and growth opportunities within united teams defining the future of marine recreation.
This internship is designed to provide a student with hands-on exposure to the critical role marketing plays in driving organizational results. The role will work collaboratively across Mercury Marine to enhance our marketing and communication processes and tools. Key duties may include assisting with digital content creation, development, and execution to bolster the Mercury brand; project management; and coordinating logistics. You will be instrumental in continuing to build on relationships with internal and external customers while providing support across the department as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the team to support content generation for marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Support various digital platforms: web, marketing automation, social , paid digital campaigns as needed
- Assist the marketing function with any other projects, as needed. This may include, but is not limited to, presentation material assembly, collateral content, and miscellaneous administrative assistance.
- Support data and asset integrity management by conducting digital marketing research, data auditing / mining to ensure content accuracy, and evaluating message consistency across marketing platforms.
- Contribute to the development of market insights and routine performance reports.
- Field requests, research best practices, develop recommendations, and gather assets from various teams. Analyze industry and competitor information for opportunities to enhance content and the user experience.
- Student working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field.
- Excellent Excel and Power Point skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment towards common goals.
- Must be digital savvy, resourceful, dependable, a quick learner and able to work independently.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate in a confident, professional manner with all levels of internal staff and outside parties.
- Some knowledge and experience with digital marketing CRM, website CMS and social media platforms preferred.
- Conduct competitive analysis and prepare benchmark documentation
- Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and tactics
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
Next is Now!
We value growth and development, recognizing that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.