Holiday Automotive is looking for a Medium/Heavy-duty technician to join our team at Holiday Ford.
UP TO $6,000 SIGNING BONUS WITH SUITABLE EXPERIENCE!
Holiday Automotive is an award-winning, family-owned company that is known for upbeat employees who embody a culture of exceptional customer outcomes. We believe that genuine, engaged, ambitious and friendly team members are the engine of our success. Our business thrives on an environment that empowers individuals, recognizes performance, and encourages a healthy work-life balance. All of this is key to our success and stability, but we wouldn’t have happy, long-term employees without taking care of them with strong income and generous benefits.
You’ll Enjoy Benefits Including
- Competitive Sign-On Bonus
- Laptop Reimbursement Program
- Accelerated Paid Time Off (PTO) Schedule
- Ample Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance Options
- Locally-managed 401(k) Program with Company Contribution
- Health Savings Account with Company Contribution
- Flex Spending Options
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance Options
- Appealing Employee Discounts on Vehicles, Services, Parts, and Accessories
- On-going Training and Education
- The Professional Respect of a Caring, Innovative Leadership Team
- Fun, Team-Oriented Culture
- Gillie Cookies and Other Fun Treats from Time-to-Time
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor/dispatcher immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road tests vehicles when required.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Supervises work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Ensures that vehicle is kept clean. Notifies service advisor/dispatcher immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- A Diligent Work Ethic and Upbeat Attitude Make You a Top Candidate
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- ASE Certification
- Knowledge in all Aspects of Automotive Repair and Maintenance
- Fast Learner with a Problem-Solving Attitude
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to Learn New Technology and Procedures
- Ability to Operate Electronic Diagnostic Equipment
- A Willingness to Communicate with Customers In-Person and Virtually