At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We’re a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence. Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we’ve grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter–from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
As a Quality Assurance Supervisor Trainee, you will help develop and implement quality assurance policies, conduct tests and inspections, identify production, process, or product issues, and present solutions.
How You Will Make Contributions That Matter:
- Responsible for supporting the plant operations department in the area of Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Provide leadership, direction, and guidance to the plant Quality/Lab Department and plant personnel by understanding regulatory, customer, and internal Saputo quality requirements.
- Oversee Quality Assurance systems in order to satisfy internal and customer requirements to include process evaluation and product protection programs; process specifications and standards; sanitation programs, hazard analysis, and critical control points (HACCP) and good manufacturing practices (GMP) programs; production labeling; and product storage and distribution.
- Oversee quality control systems to include hold programs and mock recalls; lab procedures; product functionality evaluations; process verification programs; internal and external audits, and environmental microbiological monitoring programs.
- Communicate and interact effectively lab personnel, all departments, sister plants, and all levels of management to ensure the smooth operation of the process.
- Perform miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate and necessary.
You Are Best Suited for The Role If You….
- Are pursuing a bachelors’ degree in Microbiology, Food Science, or a related field (preferred), or have equivalent experience.
- Have the ability to evaluate production/packaging processes and determine the most efficient method of accomplishing goals.
- Have the ability to lead, influence, and motivate people.
- Are able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Have a working knowledge of computer programs (i.e., Excel, Word, etc.)
- Are self-motivated, able to multi-task, can work independently, and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate professionalism and positively represents and promotes Saputo at all times.
- Have the ability to work scheduled hours and required overtime as needed.
- Display traits of reliability, honesty, respect, attention to detail, and punctuality.
- Can communicate effectively and efficiently.
We Support and Care for Our Employees by Providing Them With…
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment.
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we’re proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).