Job Location – Ripon – Ripon, WI
Position Type – Hourly – Production
Job Shift – Any
Job Category – General Labor
Processes and prepares printed products for final binding and shipping.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Obtains, reads, interprets and applies all information on all associated material such as the e-ticket, ship report, proofs, and manuals to assemble and package all customers product accurately and efficiently, daily.
- Ensures that all products are staged at the machine timely and accurately, daily.
- Knows and performs all procedures associated with preparing machine for set-up, daily.
- Maintains a clean and organized work center.
- Communicates with previous and next shift any job information as needed.
- Packs product at the end of the line and/or loads product onto machines.
- Responsible for final inspection of product.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to use basic math and measuring skills.
- Ability to organize tasks and ensure timely completion of assigned work.
- Able to read and understand written and verbal instructions.
- Communicate effective and professionally (both verbally and in writing) with others inside and outside the organization.
- Requires a very high level of attention to detail.
- Standing on a regular basis for a minimum of 8 to 10 hours per shift.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to work overtime and weekend schedules.