The Process Engineering Intern or Co-op is a member of the Process Engineering team. The Intern will be responsible for providing specific project support throughout the plant. This position will be based in Ripon, WI and is open to students looking for a Spring/Summer or Summer/Fall 2023 Co-Op.
- Supporting a redesign and upgrade of the porcelain outer tub dipper. Includes working with vendors and contractors to relocate existing equipment and install new equipment. It will also require establishing process parameters and documentation.
- Work with the controls and finishing teams to establish and display data collection and tracking metrics.
- Establishing and implementing P&ID for legacy equipment. This would also include physically labeling the equipment with the nomenclature established and updating the work instruction documentation to match
Skills and Abilities:
- Hands on contributor with strong written and oral communication skills
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with Microsoft office suite and AutoCAD
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Chemical or Industrial Engineering (preferred)
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.