The Process Engineer Co-op is a member of the Process Engineering – Small Chassis team. The Process Engineer Co-op will be responsible for providing specific project support throughout the plant. This position will be based in Ripon, WI and is open to students looking for a Spring/Summer or Summer/Fall 2024 Co-Op.
- Layout improvements/tooling revisions to eliminate ergonomic risk factors.
- Assist with capital projects – Small Chassis. Work with Engineers on these larger projects.
- Assist Automation group in implementation of automation projects.
Skills and Abilities:
- Hands on contributor with strong written and oral communication skills
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with Microsoft office suite and AutoCAD
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering (preferred)
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.