Starting at $26.44/hr. for 2nd shift assembly positions. 1st shift starting at $23.19/hr.
Four (4), 10-hour shifts in our assembly areas with overtime on Fridays. (Other schedules available)
Walk in Wednesdays-
Our interview and hiring event which will be held on July 12th, July 19th, August 2nd and August 16th. Additionaly events continue each 1st Wednesday of the month following that. Our interviewing is held from 10 am to 2 pm. You can stop by 221 Shephard Street in Ripon anytime during those hours and receive an in-person interview.
When you work with Alliance Laundry Systems, you have a world of possibilities. Demand for our products is stronger than ever, giving you a stable work environment with opportunities to learn and grow.
You’ll be part of a friendly, supportive team building the world’s best laundry equipment. We have a fast-paced environment and you will have all the training you need to be successful. Your safety is a top priority and you will be engaged in continuous improvement activities.
As a member of the Production team, you will be engaged in continuous improvement activities striving to make the workplace better. All employees are expected to adhere to safe work practices, follow work center parts lists, and must meet the standards set per the Coordinator’s expectations in a supportive, team environment.
Standard Work Hours (some departments may vary):
Assembly Departments: Monday – Thursday
1st Shift: 5am – 3pm
2nd Shift: 3pm – 1am
We offer great benefits including medical, dental, vacation, retirement and tuition reimbursement. You’ll find details below.
Jobs you may perform:
All new Team Members will be immediately placed and trained in any one of these jobs. You will then have the opportunity to grow your career through the many opportunities that Alliance has to offer!
(Members will be trained on the following duties)
- Perform mechanical and/or electrical assembly on commercial laundry equipment (some positions may include wiring)
- Flex / rotate within various positions when needed
- Must be able to read and follow visual work instructions and daily schedule
- Have the ability to use hand and/or air tools with proper training
(Operators will be trained on the following duties)
- Operate mechanical and hydraulic presses
- Set up dies and die sensors as required for each job
- Perform quality control inspection, requiring the ability to interpret engineering prints
- Rotate to different presses and jobs as needed
What You Need To Succeed:
- Positive attitude with ability to function in a team environment
- Flexibility to work overtime as scheduled, including most Saturdays
- Ability to work 50+ hours per week
- High School diploma or GED preferred but not required
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is beneficial
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Our jobs require:
- Standing long period, sitting, manual dexterity, stooping, bending
- Passing a pre-employment physical including a baseline test of lifting a minimum of 50 pounds
- Passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits as an Alliance employee include:
- Stable and growing work environment!
- Onsite Nurse Practitioner free of charge
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monthly Perfect Attendance Awards
- Medical Plan with company paid Health Reimbursement Account
- Dental and Vision Plans
- 401k Plan
- 11 Company Paid Holidays
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance with option to purchase additional
- Company paid Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Annual wage increases per union contract
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.