As a global marketing experience company, Quad’s goal is to help our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend effectiveness. We’ve built a rich legacy by believing in our people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist or a clinician, we’re all driven to perform at our best— for ourselves and our clients. At our core, we’re a company that believes we can always create a better way.
Quad is seeking a full-time Recycling Technician at our Lomira, WI facility. Responsibilities of the position include:
- Coordination of materials to be recycled within the plant with the use of a forklift or tugger.
- Removal of all recyclables from around the plant
- Depositing recyclables into the recycling system
- Operating the bailing and shredding system
- Separating and storing the various grades of recyclables for shipment
- Loading semi-truck trailers and rail cars
- Complete basic forms for billing and service orders
- Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations.
- Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts – rotating 3 / 4 days a week.
- Must be able to accurately complete billing and shipping forms.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and write; good verbal and written comprehension.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize job needs.
- Ability to lift 10-15 pounds continuously and up to 70 pounds, occasionally.
- Flexible day time hours, working up to 30 hours per week.
- Must be able to climb ladders above 12 feet high with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Prior forklift or heavy machinery operating is preferred, but Quad is willing to train the right candidate.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.