Fond du Lac
1. Maintains and actively promotes effective communication with residents/patients/clients and family members / personal representatives.
2. Responsible for maintaining a positive image of the entity in the community keeping in alignment with our mission, vision, and values.
3. Perform care as directed by the Director of Nursing A/L.
4. Promptly notify the on-duty Nurse of any change in resident status.
5. Provide services consistent with the resident service plan.
1. Commitment to quality programs and services for the residents/patients/clients.
2. Excellent communications and human relation skills.
3. Ability to relate well to the residents/patients/clients, family members / personal representatives.
4. Ability to maintain and protect the confidentiality of information.
5. Ability to exercise independent judgment and make sound decisions and exhibit flexibility when needed.