About Wenger Construction, Inc.:
Founded in 1997, Wenger Construction, Inc. is a full-service commercial roofing, siding, and sheet metal fabrication company based out of Campbellsport, WI. As our reputation has grown so has our footprint. We currently serve the Milwaukee, Fox Valley, Lakeshore, and Madison regions. We strive every day to live up to our vision and core values as a company and are looking for talented people who can buy in to who we are and want to have opportunities to contribute and grow within our company.
Wenger Vision Statement:
Working together to create a positive solution driven work environment where the resources are in place for good workers to become great workers. Gives us the ability as a team to… Deliver a world class customer experience, creating efficiencies that honor the project being trusted to us and thus maximizing results.
Hungry – Have a strong desire to learn, grow, and achieve more personally and professionally
Collaborate – Work as a team to create a positive, solution driven work environment
Elevate – Grow yourself and grow those around you. Be a person of influence
Own it – Take responsibility for the good and the bad, be transparent and honest
As a Siding Crew Member you will join a specialized team solely dedicated to the installation of commercial siding and sheet metal products. Our siding crews stay together so you will have a dedicated leader and team that will work together to provide you skill training in the field. Experience is preferred but not required as our Foreman are excellent trainers. Within the siding industry there is a vastness of products, a big part of your job will be continuous learning around new products and installation methods to broaden your impact on the organization. Through Wenger Worker Academy, we have developed a Foreman development map to support your professional and financial growth.
OFFICE ADDRESS CONTACT US
N3105 US-45 PHONE: (920) 533-4445
CAMPBELLSPORT, WI 53010 FAX: (920) 533-3032
Founded in 1997, Wenger Construction, Inc. is a family-owned commercial roofing, siding and sheet metal company based
out of Campbellsport, WI. We are looking for hard working people to join our work family who have a desire to work for a
company that cares about their workers, recognizes and pays for value and offers opportunities for growth.
Job Summary: Wenger has a highly skilled and dedicated siding team that specializes in commercial siding and sheet metal.
We install a variety of commercial siding and sheet metal products – we make buildings look beautiful! We are very proud
of the award-winning projects that we have cladded over the decades and are looking to grow our siding team. Wenger
takes great pride in providing a World Class Customer experience and creating an environment where our workers can
learn and grow, personally and professionally. We are seeking to hire experienced siding and sheet metal professionals
who may have experience overseeing a crew as well as entry level installers who are just getting their construction careers
started. We value what you bring to the table and will pay you based on your experience. We are willing to train the right
individuals who are hungry and motivated to learn and grow.
WENGER STANDARD BENEFITS
- Competitive Hourly Pay based on experience and value
- Health Insurance 50% of premiums paid by Wenger
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Vacation based on experience
- Matching 401K 4% contribution with 2% match
- $15K Life Insurance paid by Wenger
- Aflac Accident Policy paid by Wenger
- Family Work Culture
- Full-Time Year-Round Work Outdoors
- Weekly Paychecks and Direct Deposit
- Wegner Worker Academy
- $1,000 Sign on Bonus $250 at 60 days, $250 at 6 months and $500 at 1 year
- 3 Performance Reviews in Your 1st Year 60 day, 6 months and annual
- Training, Development & Professional Growth Opportunities
- Paid Time Off 1 hour PTO for each 40 hour week worked – 52 hrs possible
- Employee Referral Bonus $500 + quarterly bonus based on rank
- Project Efficiency Bonus profit sharing for winning projects
- Career Track opportunities to level up at each performance review
- Ability to learn products and installations
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to perform physical labor
- Precision mindset/mentality
- Teamwork, project coordination
- Willingness to travel
- General construction experience
- Roofing experience preferred
- Ability to travel
- High School Diploma
- Positive Attitude
- Strong work ethic/drive
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Please apply on the Wenger Construction, Inc. website at www.wenger-construction.com or indeed. Resumes will be sent to our Director of Human Resources Tony Pometto for review and potentially scheduling an interview. Thank you for considering Wenger Construction, Inc. in your job search!