Fond du Lac
Are you friendly and self-motivated? Do you enjoy the outdoors and get excited talking about hunting or fishing? If so, this may be the perfect role for you!
The Sporting Goods Team Member will provide a friendly and efficient customer experience. The position builds rapport through customer interactions. This position gives customer suggestions to increase basket size for the company.
- Greet and acknowledge all Customers and provide Best in Class service.
- Keeps all endcaps, side merchandise and sale items full and in stock.
- Maintains customer readiness standards by keeping sales floor clean, including shelves, rail tops, displays and kick plates.
- Assists in completing in-store price changes including regular price, clearance and sales price changes.
- Executes nightly recovery of departments through fronting and facing of shelves, sweeping and cleaning and critical product filling.
- Trained in cash register functionality and is readily available to promptly assist in running a cash register if customer demand requires.
- Assist in merchandise resets, visual display maintenance, housekeeping and the coordination of the freight flow process to ensure sales floor representation of all merchandise.
- Team Members who handle or sell firearms must be 18 years of age or older, be able to possess a firearm under the Gun Control Act 18 USC 922(g), pass a background check, be trained on firearms sales and safety, and must comply with all applicable state, federal, and local laws and regulations with respect to the sale, storage, and safe handling of firearms.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous retail or related experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and climb ladders is required.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including early mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays and the occasional overnight is required.